Power Props (TFPS)
Want more power and less noise?
Raisbeck Quiet Turbofan Propellers (Power Props) improve performance in all phases of flight and operate more quietly through reduced takeoff, climb and cruise propeller RPM.
- Quiet, virtually vibration-free operation from takeoff to touchdown
- Certified worldwide to the most stringent noise requirements (FAR Part 36 and ICAO)
- Improved airplane performance in all flight phases
- Trouble-free operation between overhauls (proved by millions of service hours)
- TBO 4000 hours/6 years
- Unique combination of aerodynamic technology and computer-aided manufacture
- Lightweight aluminum hubs and blades
- Oversized hydraulic power piston for lock-in propeller synchrophasing
- Grease-lubricated hubs to preclude oil leaks
- Manufactured by Hartzell Propeller, Inc.
Dual Aft Body Strakes (DABS)
What do they do?
Raisbeck’s Dual Aft Body Strakes improve directional stability, passenger ride quality, pilot control and aircraft handling characteristics, and climb and cruise performance. Factory-installed on all new King Air 350s, Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes are The New Standard—plus, they will give your King Air F90 a fresh, modern appearance.
Wing/body vortices normally disrupt airflow under the aft fuselage, creating drag. Dual Aft Body Strakes eliminate this separation, channeling the vortices and accelerating the air—in effect, pushing the airplane through the air.
- Eliminates yaw damper inoperative altitude limits, increasing your dispatch reliability
- Improved directional stability and pilot control
- Reduced drag in all flight modes
- Improved passenger ride quality
- Quieter cabin and cockpit
- Increased climb and cruise performance
- Inherently reduced minimum control airspeed
- Classic Beech ventral fin is removed
- The shedding wing/body vortices are captured under the aft fuselage pressurizing and reducing aft-body drag resulting coanda-effect attaches the aft-body airflow
- Equivalent vertical tail area is increased
High Flotation Gear Doors (HFGD)
Does your King Air 250 have high flotation gear?
If so, our fully-enclosed High Flotation Gear Doors will restore the climb and cruise performance lost with high flotation gear.
- Restore the climb and cruise performance to that of King Air 250s equipped with standard gear
- Cruise speeds are increased by 4-10 knots
- Wheel wells, tires, wheels and brakes are protected from the elements
- Fully encloses the protruding high-flotation gear, wheels, and tires
- Aerodynamically area-ruled to maximize drag reduction
- Constructed of lightweight composites for maximum strength and minimum weight